How does Santa’s accountant value his sleigh?
5 years experience required, ideally with some client interaction
Great Shire location, close to the surf and the sea
Work closer to home with a friendly and collegiate team
NET PRESENT VALUE.
Speaking of value, I’m here to talk to you about exactly that.
About the value of the time you’re spending commuting for Sutherland Shire into Sydney’s overblown CBD.
Well maybe Santa’s little helper (i.e. ME) can bring you all you want for Christmas this year.
No, not two front teeth.
But a new role, close to home with an outstanding Specialist Accountancy Practice based in the Shire.
Think of it…
No more early rises.
No more bus rides and train stations and walking.
Drive up (or cycle), park in front of the office, grab a morning coffee right next door, and you’re home!
Sounds good, right?
With a chance to interact with a diverse range of clients from stable Family Trusts and long-term businesses through to Entrepreneurs and Start-up companies, this great business has expanded rapidly.
They’re looking for a mid-to-senior accountant with some runs on the board – maybe 5 years experience or so – to join them and become one of their Shire family.
Close-knit, friendly and relaxed, this is a great chance for you to start the new year afresh. And work round the corner, rather than halfway to the moon.
You will be:
- Managing a diverse portfolio of SME’s, property investors, entrepreneurs and family groups/trusts
- Preparing Financial Statements for Companies, Trusts, Partnerships and Sole Traders using MYOB System Services
- Arranging Tax Returns and FBT Returns for Individuals, Trusts, Companies and Partnerships.
- Preparing Self Managed Superannuation Fund Financial Statements and Tax Returns.
- Compiling Business Activity Statements and other Goods and Services taxation documentation.
- Liaising and negotiating with Australian Taxation Office on behalf of clients
- Interacting with clients and assisting them with their accounting, taxation and other compliance needs.
- Researching and drafting advice on tax issues
- Offering Taxation advice and year-end tax planning
So with CPA/CA credentials and a desire to make a difference to clients’ situations, you’re an approachable and professional individual who enjoys surfing waves of Tax, Strategy, SMSF…maybe even surfing of waves in the ocean.
Cause you’ll be able to do that every evening – they’re just down the road.
Proficiency in common Accounting tools and software systems expected.
Santa comes but once a year…
APPLY NOW – Click the Sea Below